Investment bullions can typically be divided into 2 categories: investment bars and investment coins.
One very common question people come up with prior to their investment is which products should be purchased. We will try to help you a bit. There are three important things to keep in mind when choosing the right investment product.
the lowest price per gram,
the traceability of the product globally,
the different sizes and values of the product.
In general, the largest products have the lowest margins. So, it’s recommended to buy a larger amount of gold once than a small amount of gold often. Meaning, that we recommend buying a 10g Gold Bullion Bar once, rather than 1g Gold Bullions ten times.
Following products have the lowest price per gram. They are among the most reputable products that are accepted internationally by banks, investors or other gold traders:
- 100-gram Valcambi investment gold bar (these coins are produced by our partner Valcambi SA)
- 50-gram Valcambi Gold Bullion Bar
- 1oz South African Krugerrand Gold Coin
- 1oz Austrian Vienna Philharmonic Gold Coin
- 1oz Australian Kangaroo Gold Coin
Now you might have an answer to your question about which and how investment products should be chosen.