Please read carefully these purchase terms and conditions of Tavex SIA, (hereinafter – Seller), website www.tavex.lt (hereinafter – E-store). Any person who places an order from the E-store is a buyer of goods (hereinafter – Customer).
- Placing an Order
- Payment order
- Cancellation of order
- Cancellation of Order and the Right of Withdrawal
- Personal Data Processing
- Intellectual property rights
- Concluding Questions
2. Upon placing the order, the Customer will automatically receive the offer with payment details on the screen or/and by email. By generating the offer Seller confirms the deal and the the contract between the customer and the seller is concluded
3. By this contract Tavex is bound to deliver the goods on agreed terms and Customer is bound to pay for the goods within the time specified in the terms and conditions.
4. Before the order is approved, the E-store basket will indicate all the costs related to the purchase of the goods included in the order, except those costs that may be requested from the customer by the Customer’s bank or the Paying Authority, for example, for making a payment, currency conversion or other activities.
5. An order of goods placed on the website www.tavex.lt is considered as a distance contract between Customer and Seller in accordance with the Guide to e-commerce Operators issued by Consumer Protection and Technical Surveillance Authority p 1.6.
6. The ordered products and selected delivery method can be paid by bank transfer, Trustly payment, or in cash in one of the Seller’s offices if the items are available in stock.
7. The Seller reserves the right to determine the types of payment for each commodity and to set the administration fee for separate types of payment, indicating the amount of commission as a separate item in the order and including it in the total order invoice.
8. Payment for the ordered goods to Seller must be initiated within 1 hour after receipt of the offer if the selected payment method is a bank or other transfer. When placing the order during weekends or holidays, customer should make sure that the payment will be received by Seller by 10:30 AM in the next working day.
9. All prices in the Seller’s E-store are in euro (EUR). If you wish to pay for investment gold or silver in a different currency, please contact us by phone on ….. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to agree on the transaction exchange rate.
10. The buying prices of the products are valid only in case the products sold to Tavex are intact and depending on the product the original package may be required.
11. The Seller’s E-store shows exchange rates against the euro. The currency purchase rate reflects the amount of currency the customer has to pay to obtain EUR 1. The selling rate reflects the amount of currency the customer will receive for EUR 1 if the currency exchange is in cash.
12. All prices in the E-store are shown with VAT (20%) if the goods are taxable. Investment gold bars and coins and investment silver coins are non-taxable goods in Estonia. Scrap gold and silver buying prices are displayed without VAT.
13. In the e-store, prices for payment administration and delivery are shown separately from the prices of goods.
14. The customer has the right to cancel the order before making the payment.
15. If the payment is not made within the time period specified in these terms and conditions, Tavex reserves the right to cancel the order.
16. The order can be cancelled in the event of an emergency, if for certain reasons there is no possibility to sell the product, in which case the Seller contacts the Customer and offers other solutions or the full amount of money paid will be returned immediately to the Customer. Possible reasons for the cancellation of an order:
1) Technical error in the IT systems that results in an incorrect display of the product price or availability status;
2) Delivery problems – Delivery of goods on order cannot be made within the deadline;
3) An emergency situation on the world market, such as rapid price fluctuations, or a downturn in the supply of precious metals.
17. The Seller does not bear responsibility for any losses incurred by the Customer in connection with the cancellation of the invoice and the return of the money.
18. As precious metals and world currencies are the objects of the global financial market, their prices are dependent on the fluctuations on the capital and commodities market, and the Seller has no control on the price of the product, the Customer is not entitled to use withdrawal rights from a distance contract within fourteen days, in accordance with Estonian Law of Obligations Act § 53 (4).
19. The Seller is ready to accept the Customer’s withdrawal application and provide exchange of the product, if received product or it’s quality is not in accordance with description of the product in E-store or it is damaged (damaged coin or bar or it’s factory packaging) within the time period indicated in Law of Obligations Act § 56 (1).
20. All other cases of withdrawal and questions will be resolved upon contacting the Seller by phone …… or by email email@example.com.
21. The Customer has the right to receive the item personally without any additional charge in one of the Seller’s offices whose addresses can be found here: https://tavex.lt/en/contact-us/. The order can be received only by the person who made the payment.
22. The Seller provides the delivery of the goods within the territory of the Republic of Estonia using insured shipment services. The service providers and the prices of delivery are displayed in the order confirmation page.
23. The prices of the delivery displayed in confirmation page are valid only for delivery within Estonia. If you want delivery abroad, please contact us by phone ….. or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss options and agree on price. The prices for delivery abroad start from 50 euros.
24. All the shipments are fully insured by the Seller. The Seller is ready to re-send the order or to compensate the Customer for the full value of the order if the goods are damaged or lost during the delivery. The insurance ends at the moment when customer is confirmed to have received the shipment.
25. Delivery costs and tariffs for the order are calculated and clearly displayed to Customer before confirming the order and this information is also displayed on automatically generated offer after the deal is confirmed by the Customer.
26. The Seller reserves the right to propose to change the delivery option if the delivery of a particular item is at increased risk.
27. When making a purchase in an E-store with the delivery of the item, an electronic invoice is issued to the Customer together with the item. The Seller and the Customer agree for the invoice to be prepared electronically and for it to be valid without a signature.
28. In case of any problems please contact Tavex SIA by phone ……. or by email email@example.com.The settlement of claims is proceeded according to best business practice, the Estonian Consumer Protection Act and the Guide to e-commerce Operators. The provisions of the CPA do not apply to cases where goods are acquired by legal entities.
29. The Customer permits the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of carrying out the operations necessary for the accounting and the delivery of the order. The personal data processing manager is Tavex SIA. The Seller carries out the processing of personal data, keeping only the amount of personal data required for accounting.
30. The Seller does not disclose the personal data of the Customer to third parties, except in cases customer has given his consent, and in cases where personal data are necessary for the dispatch of the goods by the courier, also in cases provided in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Estonia
31. All logos, texts, images and software that appear on this website belong to Tavex SIA and Tavex Group. This material is considered an intellectual property right. Any use of the logos, texts, images and software that appear on this website is allowed only by the authorization of Tavex SIA. Tavex SIA will take all possible steps to protect and enforce its intellectual property rights.
32. The Seller has the right to change the terms of purchase without notice. The Terms are effective as soon as they are available on the E-store website www.tavex.lt
Copyright © 2023 Tavex SIA